Hey guys. Today I’m teaching you how to prepare a skillet steak for dinner. I’ve got a very successful recipe for how to make steak. And I’m converting it to a complete meal that is super easy and you’ll feel like you’re eating at a restaurant.
Combine The steak ingredients
To start for our Skillet Steak we’ll make our rub for our steaks. you wish a 1tbsp of salt, 1/2 a tbsp of black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder. Give that a fast stir, then we’ll sprinkle that mixture onto a pleasant thick New York beefsteak. employing a nice thick steak will allow us to cook our steak medium-rare, so if you’d like well-done you would possibly want to use a thinner option for this so you’ll be able to use the identical cook times. Set the steaks aside for a second, and we’ll work on our veggies that make our Skillet Steak a whole meal.
See More: Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
Prepare The veggies
The trick for a Restaurant-Quality Skillet Steak Dinner is to use veggies that have an identical cook time. So I’m visiting trim off the stalks of some asparagus, then we’ll also quarter some mushrooms, and I am using crimini mushrooms. The steaks and veggies are able to cook. Heat the oven to 350 degrees, and find a skillet warming over high heat. Heat a tablespoon of oil with a tablespoon of butter. Once that’s all melted we’re visiting add in our steaks and sear them on both sides.
Cooking our Restaurant-Quality Skillet Steak
You only must sear them for about 2-3 minutes per side. We’re just looking to urge them nice and brown for A Restaurant-Quality Skillet Steak Dinner. just the once they’re cooking we’ll act and take away the steaks for just a second and set them aside. Then we’ll add during a bit more butter and our asparagus and our mushrooms. Also, I give them a fast sauté. in order that they can get coated within the butter and oil, and season them with a small amount of salt and black pepper. Then scooch everything to the side. So you’ll add your steaks back in, then we’ll slide that into the oven and let it finish cooking our Skillet Steak dinner.
For your Restaurant-Quality Skillet Steak Dinner, It’ll take between 10-15 minutes for those vegetables to induce tender, which also appears to be the identical value of your time that it’ll consider that thick old steak to achieve medium-rare. So If you prefer your steak more well-done, definitely use a thinner steak. Take a glance at that. Dinner is served. A restaurant-quality recipe reception has never been easier.
- 2 Steaks 2 inches thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 4 ounces mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 pound asparagus trimmed
- Extra salt and pepper to taste
- Preparing asparagus and mushrooms for skillet steak dinner
- Combine the salt, peppers, onion powder, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Rub both sides of each steak with the rub mixture.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Preheat skillet over high heat until it is smoking hot. Add in 1 tablespoon canola oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Sear steaks in the hot pan for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Turn the steak onto its side and render the fat by searing it for 2-3 minutes as well. Remove steaks from the pan and set aside.
- Add in remaining butter mushrooms and asparagus. Flavor both with salt and pepper and toss in the oil and butter over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Scoot to the side and return the steaks to the pan.
- Slide the skillet into the heat oven to finish cooking, about 10-15 minutes for medium rare.