Hey guys. today I’m going to show you a recipe you can use as an appetizer or as a dinner. This one is really cool. So we’re gonna make a classic Italian Stromboli and you know exactly that this is awesome. So let’s just go and get started and jump right into this one.
Stromboli is nicely golden brown. Has melty cheese inside and perfect for Pizza Night
This Italian Stromboli is really simple. we’re gonna ahead and preheat our oven to 375 degrees. I’m taking my pizza dough that a store-bought it’s nice and simple. This way you know we don’t always have a lot of time so simple is great. And I’m just gonna take this pizza dough and roll it out, once rollout, go ahead and brush this with melted butter.
now when I did that. I left three of my edges with no butter on them well about an inch 1/2 inch. Next, I’m going to take about half a cup worth of mozzarella. Spread that out on here. Then layer the ham slices another handful of mozzarella, salami pepper, jack cheese, pepperoni before doing this.
I went ahead there are a couple of large slices a couple of small slices then once that pepperonis there. I’m going ahead put the rest of my mozzarella on there. After that, I’m going ahead and throw in some diced garlic, a bit of parsley, and salt and pepper. Then I’m going to take a little egg wash across these edges and roll our Italian Stromboli one up.
now, I carefully move that over to my baking pan here. After that, I’m going to take a little more egg wash brush that across the top. I’m gonna take a little bit more parsley to sprinkle that over it a couple of tablespoons of Parmesan cheese. Then go ahead and make a few diagnose slits through my dough. Pop this in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. This should be cooked up perfectly nice and golden-brown.
Finally, our Italian Stromboli is done. Now just take a look at how great this came out the crust is that nice golden brown. You can see the melty cheese with all those great layers. But you know what we can’t just look at something like this. And Like I said you can slide this up. Put it out as appetizers eat a big piece for dinner. And don’t forget to leave a comment down below if you like this recipe.
Delicious Italian Stromboli for Pizza Night
- 1 Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Tbsp. Butter Melted
- 12 Ham Slices
- 1-1/2 Cup Mozzarella Shredded & Divided
- 15 Salami Slices
- 15 Pepperoni Slices
- 4 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly flour a piece surface or a square of parchment paper. Roll your pizza dough into a rectangle.
- Brush the highest of the dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle garlic over the highest.
- Sprinkle the highest with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Leave a 1-2 inch border around 1 long edge and therefore the two short ends.
- Top with 12 slices of ham
- on top of the ham Layer slices of Pepper jack cheese.
- Layer salami on top of the Pepper jack.
- Layer on the pepperoni.
- Add another 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the last 1/2 cup mozzarella on top, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Beat the egg with a fork. Add 1 tablespoon water. Use a brush to coat the three exposed edges of your Stromboli (short, short, and 1 long edge) with egg wash.
- Carefully roll up the long fringe of your Stromboli, starting with the one edge that did not get the egg wash. Roll it tightly in order that it stays together.
- Seal the seam with wet fingertips, then roll over the Stromboli in order that the seam is facing down. Seal the ends with wet fingers, folding the dough below if there's extra.
- Making the Stromboli to a baking sheet.
- Brush with extra egg wash. Whatever is most handy.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese with Stromboli, then sprinkle with black pepper. Use a pointy serrated knife to form shallow diagonal cuts on top of the Stromboli.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, until the highest is brown. If you’re nervous that it isn’t done, lift a foothold with a spatula and confirm rock bottom is brown.