Hey guys. Today we will cook a delicious Italian Creamy Steak Fettuccine. This recipe is very rich, creamy, it is very easy to prepare and you will love its flavor. Here I show you the step by step, ingredients, and tips to prepare this delicious Creamy Steak Fettuccine recipe. So I hope you love it as much as I do and above all that you enjoy it.
Italian Creamy Steak Fettuccine Recipe
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Balsamic glaze for drizzling
- 2 tbsp. All-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 c. baby spinach
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta per package directions until hard. Drain and put aside.
- Flavor steak generously with salt and pepper. In an exceedingly large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak until your required doneness, 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to a plate to let rest, 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- In the meantime, make Alfredo sauce: Add butter to the skillet and let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, one minute.
- Mixer in flour and cook for one minute more, then add milk and simmer until thickened, five minutes, and then add parsley and Parmesan. Add tomatoes and cook down 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the sauce and toss until coated, then add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Top with sliced steak and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
See More: Truffle Fettuccine with Mushrooms Recipe