Hey Guys. Today I’m showing you how to make delicious Stuffed Bell Peppers. There’s nada rather like a pleasing stuffed bell pepper with ground beef, cheese, and rice inside. It’s so good! Everyone has a bit different way of making theirs, and today I’m going to show you how I make mine.
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef are an excellent recipe to enjoy with family.
We going to Start by preheating the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and lightly grease a pan. Then you’ll need six fresh bell peppers, and I like to choose ones that can stand up on their own. You can use whatever color you want. Whatever works for you. Next, slice off the tops of the bell peppers and extract all of the seeds from the inside of the bell peppers. Then you left with a little bowl. Set those aside and let’s head of the bel pepper on over to the stove and cook up some ground beef.
Add one pound of lean ground beef inside a large skillet over medium-high heat. Also, add in one onion, and we’ll saute this completely together until the ground beef is browned. It’ll take about 5 – 7 minutes to brown the beef and get those onions to start to turn translucent. Don’t bother about preparing the beef all the way in because this is going to end baking in the oven. Then add in 3 cloves of garlic and let this cooking for one minute.
See More: Potato Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe
Now, I’m using lean ground beef so there’s no need to drain this. But if you denote, At this moment you need to empty off any excess fats or juices. Then we’re going to remove this from the heat and pour in 1 drained 15 ounces can of diced tomatoes, 1 cup of cooked white rice, or you can prepare it up while you’re cooking your beef.
Then we’ll add in one cup of corn. It’s sort of attached to the pan a little bit there. one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper, and finally 1 cup of shredded pepper jack cheese. Stir this all together. This will be the dressing for the bell peppers.
Next, put our bell peppers into our processed pan. If they can hold up on their own This where truly helps, so make sure you look for those flat bottom bell peppers. Then we’ll take each bell pepper stuffing and stuff whole of it. I like to stuff each Stuffed bell peppers with ground beef as full as I possibly can. After that, we’re going to get some pepper jack cheese and spray it right on top of every bell pepper. That depends on the size of the bell peppers but you may end up with extra filling.
Next, we’re going to cook this in the 350-degree for about half-hour. The cheese will be all creamy and rust-colored and the bell peppers will be fluffy and you are able to eat you Stuffed bell peppers with ground beef.
Stuffed bell peppers with ground beef
- 6 whole bell peppers any color
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 15 ounces can dice tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 to 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 1½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups shredded pepper jack cheese divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- – Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- – Trim the tops off each bell pepper and take away seeds and membrane from inside. Place the bell peppers into the prepared pan.
- – during a large skill over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until browned. Drain any excess fat or liquids. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- – Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, Worcester sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup pepper jack cheese.
- – Spoon mixture into bell peppers until full. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the highest.
- – Bake within the preheated 350-degree for a half-hour until cheese is bubbling
Bon Appétit ❤