hey guys. today we’re doing off another easy nevertheless yummy chicken recipe chicken teriyaki. I know you’re going to try this so let’s get going.
We’re going to need half a cup of all-purpose flour. Flavor it up with salt and pepper. I use about half of a spoon each. Then I’m going to throw in three boneless skinless chicken breasts that I’ve cut into about. But you can use any kind of chicken you like.
Give the mix a good shake until the chicken is nicely coated. Then what you want to do is add some oil to a preheated pan. Put the chicken in fry it over medium-high heat for about eight minutes or so just until it’s golden brown.
Now the chicken is done. We’re just going to set this aside in a bowl and in the same pan. You don’t want to wash it or anything. because you got all those great flavors happening there. we’re going to add in 1/2 a cup of soy sauce, a quarter cup of brown sugar just for some sweetness, 2 teaspoons of sesame seeds. Also, add some ground black pepper. and give it a stir until everything combines very well.
Put the chicken back in and give this a toss just for about three to five minutes. Until the chicken is coat. With that delicious goodness and the sauce produces something like this. there you have it our chicken teriyaki is done. The sauce is thick and the sugar caramelizes a bit.
Wow, this is so good. You get that savory taste of sweet and salty everything’s there this is definitely a must-try for the full scoop on this recipe and many more great chicken recipes.
The Perfect Way to Cook Chicken Teriyaki Like a Japanese
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½ inch strips
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp of pepper
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tsp of sesame seeds
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- oil for frying
- Add the salt, flour, and pepper to a container. Put the chicken in, place the top on, and shake until the chicken is coated.
- Add some oil to a preheated pan. Fry the chicken, over medium-high heat, until it’s golden brown. This should take about 7 to 10 minutes. Set it aside in a bowl.
- In the same pan, add in the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds, and a little more pepper. Stir until it’s well combined.
- Place the chicken back in and toss it for about 3 to 5 minutes until the sauce thickens and the chicken is completely coated.
- Serve and enjoy your chicken teriyaki.