Hey guys. Today I’m going to show you how to make Truffle Fettuccine with Mushrooms. it’s actually one of my favorite dishes. It’s pasta with white truffle butter. I sliced all of these cremini mushrooms.
I’m just going to sauté the cremini mushrooms in a bit of butter, a bit of oil. Until they’re really sort of golden brown. It’s a great dish for the holidays because it’s a full dish for a big family. I’m just going to let them cook slowly. Until they get really nice and tender and browned.
The next thing You want to do is make the sauce. It is really easy and creamy. You will need about a cup of heavy cream. Just going to heat it up. After that, you going to add salt and pepper to it. Use kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper and two pots of this white truffle butter. Next, turn off the heat and just melt the truffle butter in it.
You not going to believe how fast you will finish this Truffle Fettuccine with Mushrooms. and it’s great for the holidays. After that, you make large batches of it, and it’s good with chicken as a side dish. it’s great on its own with a salad which is exactly what we’re gonna be doing next time.
I’ve got a large pot of boiling water and adding a lot of salt. I’m just going to dump the pasta in. so this is a fresh Truffle Fettuccine. They’re cooking for two minutes. When the pasta is done, we’re going to drain it and put the cluster right into the cream sauce.
Then add the cook mushrooms all these cremini mushrooms with a little butter. Then the last thing is fresh Parmesan cheese. I mean for a whole dinner that was pretty fast wasn’t. Lots of Parmesan cheese right on top plus it in with a tongs sprinkling of chives on the top a little Parmesan cheese and I would say our Truffle Fettuccine with Mushrooms is served.
Truffle Fettuccine with Mushrooms Recipe
- Kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper kosher
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms stems removed, caps sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 ounces white truffle butter
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8.82 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives plus extra for garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to a large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and olive oil in a large (12-inch) sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 to 10 minutes, tossing often, until the mushrooms are cooked and the liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer the mushrooms to a bowl and rinse out the pan.
- Pour the cream into the sauté pan and heat it over medium heat until it simmers. Add the truffle butter, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, lower the heat to very low and swirl the butter until it melts. Keep warm over very low heat.
- Meanwhile, add the pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain the pasta in a colander and add it to the truffle cream. Add the chives and mushrooms and toss well with tongs.
- Stir in the Parmesan. Serve hot in shallow bowls, garnished with extra chives and Parmesan.