This Yummy white chocolate cake. Is my new favorite white cake! The cake is tender, with a tender crumb and a buttery, white chocolate taste and Your family is Not going to Need to touch it
Hey Guys, Today I will show you a simple Christmas recipe. It is an absolutely delicious white chocolate cake recipe. I know that you want to share with your friends and family.
White Chocolate Cake Recipe
- 250 g/8oz unsalted butter
- 1 cup of castor or pure sugar
- 3 eggs
- 400 g/13oz white chocolate
- 3/4 cups of milk
- 1/3 cup of pure cream
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 cup plain flour
- Instead of self-raising flour you can use 2 cups of plain with 2 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat the oven 180 °C / 350 °F and grease and double line 9 inch / 22 cm cake tin.
- On low heat in a saucepan place milk and 200g/6oz of the white chocolate and stir until white chocolate has dissolved, turn the heat off and set aside, and let cool.
- Separate eggs and beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Cream butter and sugar until shiny and smooth, then add egg yolks, beat for another minute. When milk and chocolate mix has cooled, beat it into the butter mixture as well.
- Now gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites and a 1/3 of the flour and repeat until all egg whites and flour has been folded in.
- Place the mixture into the cake tin and place in the preheated oven. Cook for 60 -74 minutes depending on how fast or slow your oven is. The best advice is to stick a wooden or metal skewer into the very middle of the cake after 60 minutes. If nothing sticks on the skewer, it can be considered cooked. Take out the cake and let it cool on a rack.
- In a saucepan on low heat place cream and the rest of the white chocolate in and stir until chocolate has dissolved, turn off the heat, and take off the stove. When it has cooled to a temperature where the panache becomes viscous, place on top of the cooled cake.